PRSA Houston is extending its PR Day registration through Oct. 12. The lineup of speakers for PR Day 2011: A Matter of Trust include:
- Luncheon keynote speaker: Alan VanderMolen, President/CEO, Edelman Global Practices and Diversified Insights Businesses
- Henry de La Garza, Building Trust After a Crisis: BP and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
- Lee Warren, Marathon Oil, The Importance of Building Solid Relationships
- Kelsey Ruger, ChaiOne, I.N.S.P.I.R.E.: Using Storytelling to Engage, Inspire and Move People to Action
- Kathryn McNeil, Building Grassroots Campaigns From The Ground Up
- Monica Danna, Maggie McDonald and Kelsey Ruger, The X, Y, Z’s of Social Media: Optimizing New Media in a Multi-Generational Workplace
- Kami Watson Huyse, APR, Prove It! Measuring the Impact of Social Media
- Allie Herzog, Creating Trust Via Social Media
- Breakfast Media Panel features Deborah Collura, Vice President of News, Post Newsweek Stations (KPRC); Wayne Dolcefino, investigative reporter for KTRK-TV Channel 13, and Gary Jaffe, News Director for Channel 39 NewsFix will discuss Trust in TV News.
- Ian Ord, Co-Founder, Fifth Ring, Joe Pogge, Strike Marketing and Graham Makin, Weatherford Establishing Trust While Delivering Your Message Globally.
Interest is growing for PRSA Houston’s premiere one-day conference, Oct. 26, at Reliant Park. It’s a not-to-be-missed opportunity to gather new tools, stay abreast of the industry and network with professionals of all ages.
REGISTER NOW! (Take advantage of Early Bird savings thru Oct 12.)
Full-day, half-day or lunch-only registration options are available.
What: PR Day 2011: A Matter of Trust
When: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011
Where: Reliant Center, One Reliant Park