Register now for PRSA Houston’s Holiday party, Mingle Bells, Ringside at Sullivan’s Steakhouse on Monday, December 5, 6-8 PM
PRSA members will enjoy one complimentary admission, valet parking access, Sullivan’s savory holiday fare, two drinks, and festive music. Non-members may attend for a nominal fee. Register NOW! Space is limited!
On top of that, we will raffle some bell-ringing prizes every 30 minutes, with proceeds benefiting the PR Foundation of Houston. Prizes include:
- One lucky winner will have the chance to drive around in style with a complimentary weekend use of a luxurious Jaguar—compliments of Jaguar – Houston Central.
- Want to win a happy hour party at a hot, new place on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday for you and 30 of your BFFs, including complimentary appetizers and two glasses of wine each? – compliments of the newly opened Phoenicia Specialty Foods and MKT Bar.
- Who wouldn’t want Whataburger for a Year? Enjoy a tasty Whataburger sandwich each week for a year – compliments of Whataburger, Inc.
- A $150 gift certificate to be used at Del Frisco’s or Sullivan’s – compliments of Arthur Mooradian, GM.
- Beautiful Jewelry made with hand-blown glass beads – designed especially for PRSA, this jewelry is the work of Charlotte Holden, jewelry artist.
- Been putting off getting professional photos taken? You have a chance to win an individual or family portrait sitting, clothing consultation and 8×10 color or black and white signature portrait valued at $650 – compliments of Alexander’s Fine Portraits.
- Houston’s own St. Arnold’s Brewery has provided a gift basket, which includes a selection of their unique beer, root beer, brewery tour passes, glassware and other Saint Arnold goodness. Who wouldn’t want a basket of goodies to add some fun to your time off during the holiday season?
- Attend a wine tasting for four generously donated by Water2Wine Houston. The winery is an actual wine-making operation, where all wines are fermented on site. You will have access to more than 100 wines from 13 countries and everything open for tasting, your taste buds can travel around the world without ever leaving the winery.
- Goodies for your culinary cheer – a basket full of yummy treats from Goya Foods.
- Pick up a holiday gift basket filled with all sorts of sweet treats, valued at $50 – compliments of Lombardo Luscious Treats.
- Start the New Year off with a health kick for the whole family with a 6 month household membership – compliments of YMCA of Greater Houston.
- Mini home makeover – Spend a $250 gift certificate on some lovely home furnishings – compliments of Finger’s Furniture.
So, let’s get our “Mingle” on together on December 5 – see you there!